Cities and Cultures is an interdisciplinary humanities book series addressing the interrelations between contemporary cities and the cultures they produce. The series takes a special interest in the impact of globalization on urban space and cultural production, but remains concerned with all forms of cultural expression and transformation associated with contemporary cities
- Ackbar Abbas, University of California, Irvine
- Nezar AlSayyad, University fo California, Berkeley
- Derek Gregory, University of British Columbia
- Stephanie Hemelryk Donald, University of Liverpool
- Shirley Jordan, Queen Mary, University of London
- Geoffrey Kantaris, University of Cambridge
- Bill Marshall, University of Stirling
- Ginette Verstraete, VU University Amsterdam
- Richard J. Williams, University of Edinburgh
The series welcomes scholarly monographs and edited volumes in English by both established and early-career researchers.
Proposals for should kindly follow the standard AUP Proposal format and should also include the envisaged table of contents or overview of the volume and abstracts of the proposed chapters or articles.
For questions or to submit a proposal, contact Maryse Elliott (Commissioning Editor Media & Communication) via M.Elliott@aup.nl.
|Download the Series Information Leaflet|