Access to the digital version of the journals of Amsterdam University Press is part of all our journal subscriptions. If you are a subscriber to a journal published by Amsterdam University Press, and you want access to the closed content on the website, kindly please register the first time.
If you want to receive Issue Alerts for our Open Access journals, please also register the first time.
How to register for the website of your journal?
- Go to www.ingentaconnect.com
- click ‘Register’. The ‘Personal Registration’ page opens.
- Fill in the information required and make a username and password.
- Once all details are complete, tick the box after ‘I agree to Ingenta’s terms and conditions’ and select the ‘Register’ button.
- You will receive an email from ingentaconnect thanking you for registering.
How to add the journal to which you subscribe?
- After you have registered or logged in, you can click on the link ‘Activating Personal Subscriptions’.
- Click on ‘Add’ and search for or browse to the journal title(s) you subscribe to.
- Enter your publisher subscription number in the box provided to the right and tick the box to the left of the journal title, and click the ‘add’ link at the top or bottom of the journal list.
- You will then receive an on-screen confirmation message that your request has been received.
- If the information in your registration is identical to the information known to Amsterdam University Press, the journal title will appear in your subscriptions list in a short while. If there are differences the access will be verified by the publisher, and the journal title may appear in your list a few days later.
To request access to additional titles just sign into ingentaconnect with your username and password, and select the ‘View Current Subscriptions’ link. You can then view the titles to which you currently have access, or activate new ones by selecting the ‘Add’ tab.